PAYCE Backs IMB Cook Community Classic in Shire
Mr Brian Boyd – Managing Director of PAYCE is among several private sector organisations throwing their support behind one of Sutherland Shire's most popular community events of the year.
The IMB Cook Community Classic to be held on Sunday 23 November at Cronulla Beach and adjacent Cronulla Park.
PAYCE have a strong presence in the Sutherland Shire and have been actively involved with the local community for a number of years, sponsoring local community initiatives that service and support the residents at a grass roots level.
PAYCE`s community involvement, observations from Managing Director, Mr Brian Boyd.
Community has always been at the heart of PAYCE`s endeavours. As a company PAYCE recognise that master planning durable, stable and integrated communities comes from enriching the lives of the residents and the people that live in the region.
"PAYCE is pleased to give back to the Shire where the opportunities arise to support initiatives and events that benefit the broader community," he said.
Brian Boyd said PAYCE was always pleased to have the opportunity to put something back, community initiatives deserve generous support especially from businesses and the corporate community.
"We believe in enhancing local communities and supporting those groups that do outstanding work in bringing communities together and helping those who need help," he said.
The 2014 IMB Cook Community Classic
This year's event consists of:
- a community carnival in the beach park areas, featuring a live band, kids entertainment, petting zoo and fete stalls selling food and refreshments
- a competitive surf carnival between the four Bate Bay surf clubs (Cronulla, North Cronulla, Elouera and Wanda)
- an open water swim of one and two kilometres for male and female competitors
- a round-robin beach soccer competition for clubs, organisations and businesses, and
- a pollie paddle to support this year's nominated charity.
The Classic is in its seventh year and over the years more than $300,000 has been raised for around 50 charities and community organisations in the Shire.
By registering to sell tickets to the raffle or taking a stall at the carnival, the charities and community groups receive the proceeds of their efforts without having to be involved in organising the day's publicity, program of events or prizes.
Fundraiser 'field day' anticipated for the 2014 IMB Cook Community Classic
PAYCE'S Managing Director, Brian Boyd said his company was proud to be associated with such a worthy community event in the Shire.
"This is the first year PAYCE has been involved with this particular event and it is a privilege to support such a wide range of local organisations, big and small," he said.
"It's a great concept that brings together a large number of community bodies on the same day to fundraise and to lift the profiles of their organisations," Brian Boyd said.
A big day out in the Shire
PAYCE General Manager, Dominic Sullivan added his congratulations to the organisers for putting together a great fundraiser involving the whole community.
"I've had the pleasure of attending and competing in several community events in the Shire through the year, including the Sutherland2Surf Fun Run, so I know how much the Shire community gets behind events such as this," he said.
"No doubt it will be a tremendous day for family and friends to join in the fun and at the same time show their ongoing support for their local charities and community organisations."
PAYCE provides $1000 spending money for LA trip winner.
PAYCE's support for the day includes $1000 spending money for the winner of the major raffle prize of two air tickets from Sydney to Los Angeles and return.
PAYCE'S participation in the IMB Cook Community Classic adds to past support in the Shire for a range of charity and community events, including the Sutherland2Surf Fun Run & Walk, the Cronulla Shark Island Swim, the Sutherland PCYC's National Youth Week, Gymea Baptists Church Carols by Candlelight and the Endless Summer Festival.
For more information contact Sherene Grace on 02 8080 2349 or 0423 074 074
- Brian Boyd – Managing Director of PAYCE Consolidated Pty Limited Sydney NSW
- Brian Boyd – PAYCE Consolidated Pty Limited, Sydney Property Development Company
- Brian Boyd –Apartment Developments in Sydney
- Property development companies in Sydney
- Development companies Sydney
- Apartment developers Sydney
- New apartments for sale in Sydney
- Apartments for sale Sydney
- Commercial developers Sydney
- Commercial property Sydney
- Commercial renewal projects Sydney
- Community estate planning Sydney
- Community renewal Sydney
- Private housing partnerships in Sydney
- Public housing partnerships in Sydney