Urban Development Institute of Australia Awards
Seven Finalist Nominations for PAYCE Consolidated Limited
In Sydney today, PAYCE Consolidated Limited was nominated as finalists across six categories in this year's Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA) NSW Awards for Excellence.
The prestigious Urban Development Institute awards of Australia, now in their 20th year, acknowledge the best in urban development within NSW and the ACT.
Mr Brian Boyd, Managing Director of PAYCE
Mr Brian Boyd stated "I am proud that five of our current projects have been announced as finalists across six categories. We entered a mix of projects including residential, commercial and mixed use.
It's a great result to have so many projects as finalists and testimony to the outstanding work of our project teams and everyone at PAYCE, as well as our joint venture partners; Sekisui House Australia and NSW Land and Housing Corporation."
The UDIA - Urban Development Institute of Australia
The Urban Development Institute of Australia is a not-for-profit industry body dedicated to the representation of Australia's development industry for the past 50 years.
The Urban Development Institute of Australia promote excellence and innovation in the creation of sustainable communities throughout Australia as a federation of five state associations.
As an organisation the UDIA tackles a range of key issues facing developers within the industry as well as providing leadership in sustainable outcomes. The UDIA Executive is supported by an elected council and extremely active committees involved with Urban Planning, Infrastructure, Sustainable Urban Development, Environment and Urban Water supply.
The UDIA provide ...
- Coordinated and consistent reponse to government and development issues.
- Access to timely and relevant industry information. Regular email updates keep members informed of industry issues, weekly local sales information, quarterly trend information and research through the website (www.udia.com.au).
- Industry-wide networking opportunities at numerous events; industry recognition and the opportunity to promote corporate presence.
- Eligibility for the Annual Awards for Excellence Program.
- Professional development resources
The UDIA - Urban Development Institute of Australia Awards
The following projects are finalists across six categories:
- SOPA, Wentworth Point – Excellence in Concept Design (joint venture partner Sekisui House Australia)
- AE2, Ermington – Excellence in Concept Design (joint venture partner Sekisui House Australia)
- East Village, Victoria Park – Excellence in Design and Innovation
- APEX Living, Victoria Park – Excellence in High Density Development
- Washington Park – Excellence in Masterplanned Development (in-conjunction with NSW Land & Housing Corporation)
- Washington Park – Excellence in Urban Renewal (in-conjunction with NSW Land & Housing Corporation)
- Washington Park – Excellence in Marketing Apartment Communities
Mr Boyd said "The projects that have been nominated as finalists in this year's awards are excellent examples of PAYCE's ability to showcase innovative, contemporary design, urban renewal, masterplanning and marketing.
We try hard to transform places and provide residents with access to a range of amenities and services not generally found within most residential developments."
The UDIA is on the cutting edge of the industry and can assist in the formation and review of legislation," says UDIA President, Mr Brett Gillan
UDIA Membership is diverse but all members share an interest in urban development. Membership is open to corporate bodies and includes developers, environmental consultants, legal firms, accounting practices, engineering companies, civil contractors and government agencies including local governments. These diverse groups come together to discuss and progress the many challenging issues that are facing this industry, including affordability, sustainable practices and land supply.
- The UDIA ...
- Work collaboratively with Government at all levels to achieve positive outcomes for the industry.
- Keep Members up to date on critical issues.
- Organise conferences, seminars and other events featuring key experts and industry leaders.
- Provide opportunities for business and networking.
- Encourage excellence in development through State and National Awards.
- Promote a Code of Conduct for all members.
- Collaborate with other industry bodies to deliver optimum results to Members.
- Provide professional development for the industry.
"We are honoured to be associated with such a prestigious association as the UDIA, who are so important to the development of communities in this country." noted Mr Brian Boyd.
Importantly UDIA Members are subject to a Code of conduct which sets them apart from others in the market. Our members:
- Demonstrate ethical principles and observe the highest standards of integrity and honesty in all professional and personal dealings.
- Uphold and promote the reputation of the Urban Development Institute of Australia (WA) and not misuse authority of office for personal gain.
- Respect the confidentiality of information given to the member in the course of the Institute's work.
- Engage in continued learning to maintain and improve professional skills and competence within the industry and promote innovation and excellence in practice.
- Strive to achieve environmentally, economically and socially sustainable development.
- Show respect for the rights of consumers and maintain the public's confidence and trust in the Development Industry.
Tags relevant to this document :
- Brian Boyd – Managing Director of PAYCE Consolidated Limited Sydney NSW
- Brian Boyd – PAYCE Consolidated Limited, Sydney Property Development Company
- Brian Boyd –Apartment Developments in Sydney
- Property development companies in Sydney
- Development companies Sydney
- Apartment developers Sydney
- New apartments for sale in Sydney
- Apartments for sale Sydney
- Commercial developers Sydney
- Commercial property Sydney
- Commercial renewal projects Sydney
- Community estate planning Sydney
- Community renewal Sydney
- Private housing partnerships in Sydney
- Public housing partnerships in Sydney