Brian Boyd - Property Group PAYCE joins Dick Johnson Racing
Mr Brian Boyd – managing director of listed Property Group PAYCE Consolidated Limited – signed the V8 Supercars sponsorship deal with DJR late last year
PAYCE Consolidated Limited are builders of luxury residential and investment Apartment developments, Commercial and Retail Revitalization developments and Urban Renewal projects around the Sydney CBD. PAYCE Consolidated Limited have always maintained a strong sense of community as an integral part of their company policy.
Latest Australian Motor Racing sponsorship by PAYCE Consolidated Limited
Mr Brian Boyd as managing director of PAYCE Consolidated Limited has been actively involved with Australian Motor Racing as a sponsor since 2006.
"Key components of all of our development projects are focused around quality, people and community," PAYCE chairman Brian Boyd stated.
"Surprisingly, racing and DJR as a family business in particular also embodies these principles with PAYCE and DJR also having a strong commitment to the Queensland community."
As of December 2013, long-time motor racing supporter Brian Boyd has joined forces with legendary Australian Motor Racing team Dick Johnson Racing.
DJR has locked in driver David Wall, PAYCE Consolidated Limited and Wilson Security as the major sponsor.
Wilson Security have been sponsoring Australian Motor Racing for some time, with some minor sponsorships dating from 2004 and 2005. Occasional Sponsorship of Porsche GT3 Carrera in 2006-07 and again in 2011 with David Wall driving the #38 Wilson Security Porsche GT3 Cup S at the Armor All Bathurst 12-hour Enduro.
Wilson Security have been major sponsors of V8 Supercar Racing Teams since 2009.
The New Look Team for Dick Johnson Racing
Mr Boyd said he was delighted to be involved with DJR.
"Dick is a genuine legend in the sport and has made a great contribution and we are pleased to be able to support his team," Mr Boyd said.
The Queensland-based team will run the number #16 and #17 cars – the latter made famous by Johnson during his successful career.
Mr Dick Johnson said he welcomed PAYCE's involvement in the new look team.
"PAYCE has had a long association with motorsport and we welcome Brian Boyd as a key partner in the coming season's racing."
Young Gun Drivers for the DJR Team
The DJR team has locked in David Wall as a driver for the season, along with Scott Pye.
Wall – a two–time GT champion who formerly raced under the Brad Jones Racing team – is considered a genuine talent.
- David Wall was Carrera Cup Rookie of the Year in 2006 and proved to be consistent in the one-make series, finishing seventh in the championship in 2006, 2007 and 2008.
- After three years of Carrera Cup Racing, Wall concentrated on the Australian GT Championship and claimed the crown in both 2009 and 2010.
- Making his V8 Supercars Championship debut at Phillip Island in 2009, sharing a Paul Cruickshank Racing run Falcon with Wilson Sponsorship.
- Wall was racing with BJR: Brad Jones Racing squad as a co-driver in the long distance races in both 2010 and 2011.
- David stepped up to full-time V8 Supercars Championship racing in 2010 and again in 2011 competing in a Tony D'Alberto Racing run Commodore in the Dunlop Series.
- Racing Porsche Carrera`s Wall returned to the series in a one-off start in 2011 at Eastern Creek to claim another victory.
- David has been Racing V8 Supercars in the International V8 Supercar championships since 2012.
Mr Johnson said he has been impressed that Wall continues to qualify in strong positions.
Brian Boyd and PAYCE Motor Racing have been keeping a close eye on David Wall's career over the past few years as he has driven from strength to strength consistently achieving well placed qualifying times in all his races.
DJR Team - Pit crew updates
The DJR team gets a boost from the Pit lane with Esteemed top gun engineer Campbell Little, released from his FPR: Ford Performance Racing contract late last year, Little is heading-up the tool kit, all the toys for DJR.
Campbell's appointment at DJR is the ideal way for both teams( FPR and DJR) to work even closer and get a head start, ensuring all Fords on the 2014 V8 Supercars grid are as competitive as possible.
Team boss Dick Johnson said Little was without doubt the man for the job, and convincing Campbell – it's taken a long time to convince him – but he's up for it and as far as I'm concerned, as far as experience goes, he's the most experienced in the pit lane," Johnson said.
"Campbell has been around a long time, so he's obviously the best choice for us and certainly for the team. We're now starting to find our feet – it's been a really tough year right up until now but we're starting to move in the right direction – it won't happen overnight, but DJR can become one of Australia`s great racing teams again.
Mr Brian Boyd said he was pleased that Wall had signed with DJR.
"I think with David and the strong team around him the team has a good chance to perform well this year."
The 2014 V8 Supercar Racing season
With the V8 Supercar racing season kicking off in March, with the Clipsal 500 in Adelaide and the season running through to early December.
The V8 Supercar racing season will cover all states and is staged in all kinds of terrain – Dick Johnson, Brian Boyd and John McMellan of Wilson Security are feeling confident for the New DJR team in the 2014 V8 Supercar Racing season.
Tag Cloud :
- Brian Boyd – Managing Director of PAYCE Consolidated Limited Sydney NSW
- Brian Boyd – PAYCE Consolidated Limited, Sydney Property Development Company
- Brian Boyd –Apartment Developments in Sydney
- Property development companies in Sydney
- Development companies Sydney
- Apartment developers Sydney
- New apartments for sale in Sydney
- Apartments for sale Sydney
- Commercial developers Sydney
- Commercial property Sydney
- Commercial renewal projects Sydney
- Community estate planning Sydney
- Community renewal Sydney
- Private housing partnerships in Sydney
- Public housing partnerships in Sydney