Brian Boyd - PAYCE support for Salvation Army Ipswich Red Shield Appeal
PAYCE's Managing Director, Brian Boyd announced today - that PAYCE is on board again this year as a major sponsor of the 2014 Ipswich Red Shield Appeal
PAYCE is a long term supporter of the Salvation Army. The 2014 Ipswich Red Shield Appeal was officially launched this week (29 March). The Appeal's doorknock takes place over the weekend of 24-25 May, with a band of volunteers giving their time to knock on doors across the city
Community organisations deserve generous support from the Business community – Brian Boyd
Brian Boyd agrees that "the Salvos' track record for helping those experiencing hardship in communities across the country is legendary.
Brian Boyd said his company was proud to be associated with such a worthy cause and have the opportunity to support the Salvos with their premier fundraising event.
"We are a strong supporter of the Salvation Army, and it is a privilege and honour for PAYCE to be involved with an organisation that does such amazing work in turning individuals' and families' lives around," Brian Boyd said.
"This year's Red Shield Appeal deserves generous support, especially from the business world", Brian Boyd was heard to say. "To help the Salvos achieve their appeal goal of $125,000 for Ipswich, every dollar collected will go towards meeting the Queensland goal of $10 million and the national goal of $80 million.
PAYCE again to champion the Red Shield appeal – Brian Boyd
The Salvation Army's Divisional Commander, Major Mark Campbell said PAYCE is an outstanding supporter of the Salvation Army and its annual appeal.
"The company's ongoing generosity is especially appreciated locally and helps in continuing our much-needed work in the Ipswich community."
"This is the second year running that PAYCE has directly supported the Ipswich Appeal. and we are pleased to contribute $10,000 to get the ball rolling," Brian Boyd said.
The donations collected from the Red Shield Appeal will make a difference to the more than one million Australians who call on the Salvos every year for practical support in their time of need.
- Every week across Australia, the Salvation Army:
- • provides more than 30,000 beds for the homeless
- • gives refuge to 800 victims of abuse
- • provides 180,000 meals and another 20,000 food vouchers
- • counsels more than 4,000 people
- • helps 1,200 addicted people towards recovery, and
- • provides 600 blankets.
Tag Relevance :
- Brian Boyd – Managing Director of PAYCE Consolidated Limited Sydney NSW
- Brian Boyd – PAYCE Consolidated Limited, Sydney Property Development Company
- PAYCE : Kirrawee - South Village Development
- PAYCE : Kirrawee - Sutherland Community
- Brian Boyd –Apartment Developments in Sydney
- Property development companies in Sydney
- Development companies Sydney
- Apartment developers Sydney
- New apartments for sale in Sydney
- Apartments for sale Sydney
- Commercial developers Sydney
- Commercial property Sydney
- Commercial renewal projects Sydney
- Community estate planning Sydney
- Community renewal Sydney
- Private housing partnerships in Sydney
- Public housing partnerships in Sydney