Brian Boyd - PAYCE support for Salvation Army National Red Shield Appeal
PAYCE's Managing Director, Mr Brian Boyd announced today - that PAYCE is on board again this year as a major sponsor of the 2014 National Red Shield Appeal
The 2014 Red Shield Appeal was officially launched in Sydney today (1 May). The doorknock takes place over the weekend of 24-25 May, with thousands of volunteers giving their time to knock on doors in communities around the country
PAYCE Community initiatives supporting the Community
Brian Boyd said his company was proud to be associated with such a worthy cause and have the opportunity to support the Salvos with their premier fundraising event.
"This is the second year running that PAYCE has directly supported the Appeal and we are pleased to contribute $25,000 to the national target," he said.
"Of course, the Salvos' track record for helping those experiencing hardship in communities across the country is legendary," said Mr Boyd.
Community initiatives deserve generous support from the business community – Brian Boyd
"This year's Red Shield Appeal deserves generous support, especially from the business world, to help the Salvos achieve their national goal of $80 million.
"As a strong supporter of the Salvation Army, it is a privilege and honour for PAYCE to be involved with an organisation that does such amazing work in turning individuals' and families' lives around," Brian Boyd said.
The Salvation Army and the work they do, is 'make or break' to many in the community.
Major Peter Sutcliffe from the Salvation Army's South East and Illawarra Division said PAYCE is an outstanding supporter of the Salvation Army and its annual appeal.
"We were very excited when PAYCE accepted our proposal to be one of our major sponsors of the Red Shield Appeal this year and I express our gratitude for their generous donation of $25,000," he said.
The donations from the Red Shield Appeal will make a difference to the more than one million Australians who call on the Salvos every year for practical support in their time of need.
- • provides more than 30,000 beds for the homeless
- • gives refuge to 800 victims of abuse
- • provides 180,000 meals and another 20,000 food vouchers
- • counsels more than 4,000 people
- • helps 1,200 addicted people towards recovery, and
- • provides 600 blankets.
Tag Relevance :
- Brian Boyd – Managing Director of PAYCE Consolidated Limited Sydney NSW
- Brian Boyd – PAYCE Consolidated Limited, Sydney Property Development Company
- PAYCE : Kirrawee - South Village Development
- PAYCE : Kirrawee - Sutherland Community
- Brian Boyd –Apartment Developments in Sydney
- Property development companies in Sydney
- Development companies Sydney
- Apartment developers Sydney
- New apartments for sale in Sydney
- Apartments for sale Sydney
- Commercial developers Sydney
- Commercial property Sydney
- Commercial renewal projects Sydney
- Community estate planning Sydney
- Community renewal Sydney
- Private housing partnerships in Sydney
- Public housing partnerships in Sydney